(Remote/Work From Home)
- Working closely with the manager or assigned staff member, and completing all allocated tasks.
- Conducting desktop research, or gathering information through surveys or by speaking to clients and staff.
- Attending and participating in meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions.
- Liaising with clients, vendors, and suppliers on behalf of the company's managers.
- Updating documents and sales records
- Reviewing sales performance against sales targets.
- Observing and carrying out sales processes.
- Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
- Assisting managers with negotiations.
- Keeping a log of everything learned and delivering presentations to staff and other stakeholders.
Sales Intern Requirements:
- Degree in marketing and business
- Strong self-motivation.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Ability to cope with rejection.
- Ability to remain calm in fast-paced environments.
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- A professional appearance.
What you will get during the Internship
i. Practical knowledge of Sales
ii. How actual team are works
iii. Leads Generation, Email Marketing, Cold Calling and Sales Closer
iv. Team handling
v. Organizational skills
vi. Internship Completion Cert
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Industry||Sales & Marketing / Business Development / Telecaller|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma|
|Key Skills||Sales Trainee Telecaller|
|Address||Office No -05, 2nd Floor, Laxmi Place,|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.