Noida, Sector 8
HR Intern Responsibilities:
- Screening potential employees' resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
- Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms.
- Removing job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled.
- Assisting the HR staff in gathering market salary information. - Preparing and sending offer letters or emails to candidates.
- Coordinating new hire orientations.
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters.
HR Intern Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in human resource management or studying toward a degree in human resource
management or related field.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills. - Detail-oriented.
What you will get during the Internship
i. Practical knowledge of HR work
ii. How actual team are works
iii. Hiring techniques
iv. Team handling
v. Organizational skills
vi. Internship Completion Certificate
vii. Job opportunity
viii. 100% Job oriented Internship & Knowledge based Internship
ix. Free training session
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR / Training & Development / Operations|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma|
|Key Skills||Good Communication Multitask HR Intern|
|Address||Office No -05, 2nd Floor, Laxmi Place,|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.