Delhi NCR, Faridabad, Gurugram, Gautam Budh Nagar, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Noida, Delhi NCR, Dadri
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Completing the sales target
2. Working on the sales call - Financial services - Loans, insurance, Accounting Services
3. Researching the best-performing financial need to the clients as per financial plans in India
4. Advising clients on the right Financial services plans by identifying and analyzing the requirements of the client
5. Gathering content from the content writers and publishing the same on the social media pages.
6. Hiring finance professionals for the organization
7. Handling the social media handles of the organization by posting relevant content for the same
8. Tapping clients interested in financial services like - Loans/Insurance/Tax Consulting, etc. sales services.
10. Liaising with clients, vendors, and suppliers on behalf of the company's managers
11. Reviewing sales performance against sales targets
12. Observing and carrying out sales processes
13. Updating documents and sales records
14. Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (Remote) internship
2. can start the internship between 15th Apr'23 and 15th May'23
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
5. Stiped will paid once completed the internship period.
INR 6,000 /month
MS-Excel, Sales, Sales and Marketing and Effective Communication
|Experience||0 - 3 Years|
|Salary||80 Thousand To 3 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Accounting / Auditing / Taxation|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||FINANCE Accountant Finance Executive Finance Intern|
|Address||Office No -05, 2nd Floor, Laxmi Place,|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.