Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
About the team: Financial Risk & Regulations - We are a team that includes subject matter experts with deep industry experience and from varied backgrounds including world bank, insurance, regulator, risk management, treasury, banking, information technology and consulting. This enables us to address a variety of client issues.
The team’s skill sets, and competencies span multiple fields that demand an in-depth knowledge of quantitative methods across risk analytics, predictive and decision modelling, advanced analytics like ML/AI, actuary, capital estimations, pricing of financial instruments including derivatives and regulatory remediation.
The actuarial projects focus on wide array of requirements varying from due diligence, product development, actuarial audit, actuarial modelling and with current focus on IFRS 17.
D. Job Title: Associate/Senior Associate – Actuarial
E. Function: Financial Risk & Regulations, Actuarial
F. Location: Mumbai/Gurgaon
I. QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE 1. Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Actuarial Science or related field
2. Minimum 3 actuarial Exam - with minimum 1 years of experience in Insurance or Consulting Firms
1. Thorough understanding of life insurance products, Indian statutory requirements and experience in Product Pricing, Modelling, Reserving or Financial Reporting.
2. IFRS 17 and Solvency II understanding is an added advantage
3. Prophet skills add significant advantage. Other actuarial software including SQL, Python, GGY-Axis is an added advantage
4. The candidate should have prior experience of working in the India domestic market through insurance or consulting.
III. INDIVIDUAL ATTRIBUTES
1. Strong communication skills
2. Ability to be part of an analytics driven, multi-cultural team and work independently as well
3. Good attitude and be a part of team player
4. Ability to interact and make presentations
|Experience||3 - 9 Years|
|Salary||6 Lac To 15 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Financial Services / Banking, Investments / Insurance / stock market / Loan|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Actuarial Professionals Actuarial Manager Actuarial Analyst|